While Gavin, Beary & Doug were camping with the scouts, I took Liam with some friends to the Young At Art Museum for their opening of the new Super Hero Exhibit.
There were lots of kids dressed up & Liam had a blast running around in his cape & mask. He was super stoked about seeing Spiderman, but the closer we got to him, the more nervous & freaked out he became. I'm talking death grip on my shoulder & arm. But if I started to leave or walk away he would yell out, "Hi Spid-uh-man!". So I was mean & attempted a picture with Spidy. Liam wouldn't take his eyes off him to make sure he didn't get too close.
Hanging out by the Kryptonite
Vintage comic books on display. It really is a way cool exhibit.
.
His favorite part was the vintage Batmobile ride.
Then Superman & Batman showed up & performed their stunts & flips & tricks for all the kids. Liam was glued to these guys.
Such a fun night with my little superhero!




No comments:
Post a Comment