Our Family

Our Family

The Shaw Family

Doug & I were married on October 6, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are currently living in the Dallas, Texas area. We have two sons, Gavin Douglas born September 18, 2009 & Liam Robert born October 14, 2011. We are so happy to be a family of four & love our boys so much! It is always one adventure after another in this house.

Gavin Douglas

Gavin Douglas

Liam Robert

Liam Robert

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Liam Baby Blessing

While we were home in Utah we were able to bless our little Liam. It was so wonderful being able to have both our families present. We all gathered together at my parents home on Thursday December 22, 2011. There was something very special about blessing our son in the privacy of home. It was a very small gathering of immediate family only. We had a little devotional prior to the blessing with a song & then my brother Hyrum shared a few words in a spiritual thought. It really brought the spirit into this occasion. Doug gave a beautiful blessing to our little Liam & what a wonderful sight to see this little guy loved by so many. My sweet sister in law Becki took some wonderful pictures of the evening & I am so grateful to have these tender moments captured.

 Liam's cousins were so sweet around him. Savvy & Hailey were very cute about wanting to look at him.

 Our little family of four!


 Brother kisses!


 Gavin was quite the little stinker during the whole thing. I'm pretty sure he spent the entire time in the kitchen while his brother was being blessed.


 Norah, Anne, Hailey & Hyrum

 More pictures against his will. :) I love that he is looking directly at the camera too.

 With G'ma & G'pa Madsen

 With Great Grandpa, G'ma & G'pa Shaw

 Generational Shaw photo




 Becki shot a few more pics that were a little more posed. I didn't get any with my baby at his newborn shoot so this picture below is one of my favorites.


 Our little guy at 2.5 months old.

 His little outfit is the same outfit that his daddy wore when he was blessed & Gavin also wore the same outfit too. I love these photos! He is the cutest little guy & I just want to kiss those cheeks!

2 comments:

Mallory Nikolaus said...

That pic of you kissing him in front of the tree is PERFECTION! So precious! Enjoyed your talk today! :)

colleen said...

Keep taking those pictures! You'll treasure them all the more as time passes.