Our Family

Our Family

The Shaw Family

Doug & I were married on October 6, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are currently living in the Dallas, Texas area. We have two sons, Gavin Douglas born September 18, 2009 & Liam Robert born October 14, 2011. We are so happy to be a family of four & love our boys so much! It is always one adventure after another in this house.

Gavin Douglas

Gavin Douglas

Liam Robert

Liam Robert

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Ziggity Zoo

We have been having such chilly, rainy, gloomy weather for about the past week or so & it is so depressing. I have been so excited for fall, but we haven't really had a good day yet. Well yesterday I woke up to blue skies & the sun was out. Hallelujah!

My friend Denyse invited me & Gavin to join her & her kids at the zoo. I was so excited! This was Gavin's first time ever going to the zoo. I knew he wouldn't be too interested in everything, but it was too nice of a day to pass up a fun opportunity with friends. When I would pick him up to look at the animals he would definitely stare at them & just watch for a couple seconds/minutes. He was very interested in the giraffes. They were in their feeding stalls so they were very up close & personal. :)

Checking out Mr. Bear
The expression on Gavin's face is the one he had pretty much the entire time. Too funny!

Cadence & Gavin by the zebras



Isn't this tiger beautiful? We were hoping to see the lions, but I guess the rotate on having them out with the tigers.

Cadence, Denyse, Gavin & Me

1 comment:

Laura said...

I can't decide from his expression if he liked it or not, but it looks like you had fun. Glad you got to enjoy a beautiful day!