So back in June, our friend Andy called to see if we would be around mid September. Since we have no life, that was an easy question to answer. :) He was purchasing a plane ticket for his wife, Camille to come visit me!!! It was a surprise & was over joyed about the idea. So last month Camille & her little man Draven arrived to hang out with us for the week. Woot woot!
Camille is 8 months pregnant with a little girl & Gavin was quite intrigued by her baby bump. He even got to feel the baby kick. He thought it was pretty cool!
Gavin & Draven being silly playing in the dental masks. So CREEPY!!!
Liam & Draven playing with the animal train. The boys all played very well together.
Saturday we went to Miami to go to the Seaquarium. We love the dolphin shows!
I love this little man! It was so fun playing with him. He was so social & loving right off the bat. Makes me a little sad that this was the first time I've ever gotten to meet him. I hate being far from friends.
Our crazy family!
Sunday we went downtown & stopped at the beach. It was Draven's first time ever seeing or being in the ocean.
Draven & Doug swimming in the Atlantic
Gavin received this t-ball set from his friends Solo & Enzo on his bday so we had to test it out. It was a hit! (pun intended)
Monday night Cami & I got to run off & have a little girls night. We went shopping & then wen to the movies. We saw The Odd Life of Timothy Green. It was a feel good show that was really well done.
Their last full day with us was Gavin's actual bday so it was filled with way too many sweets & a lot of fun! We headed to the Young At Art Museum just down the road & let the boys play, play, play!
Draven had such a good time down here in Florida that he did NOT want to go home. :)
So he figured he would hide out & hopefully his momma wouldn't notice. Ha ha!
We were SO glad to have our dear friends come for a visit to the sunshine state. It had been 2 years since I last saw Camille. Way too long! Hopefully they'll come again with their new baby girl. :)
+hue.jpg)




3 comments:
So fun!! Can't say I'm not jealous. :) I'm so glad you guys had a good time and got to do lots of neat things together. And bonus that they were around for Gavin's party! I totally love the name of that museum... Young at Art! Haha. Right up my alley. ) My mom was just telling me how much she LOVED the Timothy Green movie. Looks like I'll need to REdbox that one for sure!
That is so fun! I hate being far from friends as well but how great when you get to visit each other because you get so much more quality time when you are spending 24 hours a day with each other. (This is what I tell myself so I feel better about living a million miles away from some of my good friends)
so much fun! Love all the pictures.
Post a Comment