So last night Doug & I went to dinner with our friends Jamilyn & Clark. We had some gift certificates to use up so we went to Market Street. I'm not really a huge fan of seafood, but this place I can handle. :) However, when I was pretty much done eating, I noticed something hard in my mouth. I pulled out a wire!!! We were all trying to guess what it was from. We decided it was from one of those sos scrub brushes. YuMmY! I told the server & they gave us a free dessert & didn't charge me for my dish. I was quite pleased! And also right about where the wire came from. :) It really is such a fun place & the customer service is always great! Afterwards we watched the Jazz game. Was that an intense game or what?! We had a great time! Thanks guys for such a fun night!
April
3 months ago




10 comments:
GROSS!! I am going to have to say though, that is probably not going to stop me from going to Market Street...that place is so good!!!
Well, remember my experience the weekend before at Macaroni Grill? That seems to be going around I guess
I haven't ever been there but have heard great things! one time we got kicked out of oyster bar cause i wasn't old enough! Embarrassing! :D I'm glad neither you or sarah ruined teeth!! Do love the free meal though!
Sick!!! At least all the germs were cooked off right?!!! JK! I would have thrown up I think!!!
Hey Rach and Doug long time. Just thought I would say hi and see how you two are doing!
Tara Shreeve
crazy story! i am excited to see everyone's blogs! that is exciting that we will be in the same state! if you ever come into the city we will have to get together! did you know that ericka is living in rochester.. really close!
We went there a couple of weeks ago for Holly's birthday. I really like that place and I am not a seafood person either.
HOw are you? I am excited to see you in one week! yahoo! I have questions about OTH, I missed half of the episode before the finale...I am thinking that show is kinda lame-o now, they have no where to go with it.
See you soon!
Gross, but I would still eat there any day of the week! It is the best!!!
That is so gross, but I would still eat there too!
We'll move towards the end of July. We can meet in the middle in DC or something! :)
That is so gross! Hooray for the free dessert though. We should try and get together before you guys leave, I know it's a little late :) And yes Marc still is planning on going to dental school, so you guys will have to give us your advice on everything.
Post a Comment