The boys & I got to fly to Utah early & start off our holiday season with our family & friends. We sure are lucky to have a Dad & Grandpa that are willing to drive all our stuff to Texas for us so we could fly. :)
These two did awesome on the flights! They really are at such a great age to travel with. We grabbed some pizza on our layover for lunch.
Grandma Shaw picked us up from the airport & took us back to her house for a few hours. The boys didn't hesitate one bit before getting into all the Christmas decor.
So Grandma decided to put them to work and help decorate her tree.
We stopped in at Aunt Laura's office to say hello & then we came with her back to her house. Which is where we will be staying until Dad arrives. She had her tree up, but not trimmed so the boys were thrilled when she asked them to help decorate her tree too.
There is something so magical about the holiday season. I just love it! And since we didn't get to have a tree of own this year, this helped hit the spot in sharing it with Aunt Laura.
I got to treat myself to a haircut & a visit with this cute girl. I love getting to spend time with Camille!
My high school friends always try to get together & when we do it's a REAL good time. :)
Fat Faces all around! Jamilyn would probably kill me for posting this, (let's me honest, no one reads this blog anyways) but she wins hands down for the best pulled 'fat' face.
{Jamilyn, Lisa, Courtney, Rachelle, Me, Holly & Laura}
The kiddos were excited to see Jayda & Jaxon (Jamilyn & Clarks kids). We met up with them for some Chick Fil A. I always love it when the kiddos play well together.
I love getting to see my girls from the Brick House Retreat! We've started having our Christmas parties be a 'favorites' party & it's always so fun to see what everyone brings.
{Camille, Amanda, Sarah, Jenn, Alisha, Me & Jaimie}
I couldn't help but giggle when I walked by my Dad & saw this. He said his feet were cold & he didn't have his slippers. Haha!
Took the boys to the mall to get Christmas pictures taken with the twins for our gift to Steve & JoDee. We figured we get Santa pictures as well.
After they changed they just had to ride the merry-go-round.
Gavin & Aunt Laura crashed on the couch.
Poor Liam caught a bug & wasn't feel good for about 2 days. He had a fever & just wanted to sleep.
I hate it when kiddos get sick around the holidays. And mine always do every flippin time we come to Utah. Ugh.
These boys love taking a dip in Grandpa Shaw's hot tub!
Doug & I went to our friends white elephant party & I loved what we brought this year. I got the idea from my friend Brittany & couldn't wait to it ourselves. We took this image below & put it onto a mug! Haha!
This cute face came & woke me up proclaiming he had made himself breakfast & ate it all gone!
Tis the season right?!
Not gonna lie, this was not the only swig cookie that I ate while in town. They are just soooo good!
We spent a full day stopping in to see some friends. We just love catching up with this great family. Dain & Annie Armstrong are the funnest couple & have the cutest little kids. It's always so nice spending time with them.
We got to have lunch & hang out with the Rhodes family too. Always fun to see friends from Florida. They've relocated back to Utah & it will be great being able to see them when we come in town.
{Gavin & GG Faye}
{Liam & Meema making cookies.}
Laura & I slipped away & went to the movies. A favorite of ours to do together.




1 comment:
So many fun activities...so little time. Sure is great to see you with all your cute friends. The fat faces really made me laugh.
Christmas was awesome, wasn't it?
Post a Comment