Our Family

Our Family

The Shaw Family

Doug & I were married on October 6, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are currently living in the Dallas, Texas area. We have two sons, Gavin Douglas born September 18, 2009 & Liam Robert born October 14, 2011. We are so happy to be a family of four & love our boys so much! It is always one adventure after another in this house.

Gavin Douglas

Gavin Douglas

Liam Robert

Liam Robert

Blog Archive

Live Traffic Feed

Thursday, January 27, 2011

Big Boy Haircut

So a little over a week ago I was trimming Gavin's mullet & just wasn't liking the way to was looking. So I grabbed the clippers & went at it! I must admit that I got a little sad when I cut those adorable curled locks off.

Such a BIG boy now!

Side view

I think it totally changed his entire look. It has taken me a while to get use to it. Every time I go in his room to get him I'm a little shocked to see it all gone.

6 comments:

Cami and Andy said...

haha he is such big boy. He totally looks different! So cute

Anthony and Kristie said...

The other day I dropped my girls off at the child watch and thought it was Gavin, but I had to ask the workers if that was him. I though he looked adorable with his hair spiked.

colleen said...

So now he has big boy hair!! He's still just as cute as ever.

Megan said...

So Cute! He really does look so much older!

Becki Madsen said...

He looks so big now! What a cutie pie! I miss that cute smirk!

Sheila Madsen said...

Gone is the baby look and in is the toddler look. I miss the curls but he is the cutest little guy no matter what hairstyle he sports!