So my parents came to visit us last week & I just wanted to share all the fun we had. It was so great to have them come out & experience a little bit of our life out here in Buffalo. I am so grateful to live in todays world where we can still see & talk to family after moving away. I don't know what I would do back in the day if I had to leave my family forever. Thanks mom & dad for coming! We loved every minute of being with you. :)

Thursday we went to Niagara Falls. We went over to the Canada side because you can see the falls so much better!

No matter how many times we go, it is always breath taking!

After, we drove about 30 minutes to this adorable little town called Niagara-on-the-Lake. There were so many cute little shops & bed n' breakfasts. It was quite the quaint little town.
18 comments:
1st Wow your hair is getting so long and it looks SO pretty!! You must have an amazing stylist!! 2nd I am so glad that you got to spend time with your parents! And 3rd Happy Anniversary Month!!! I love and miss you so much!! XOXO
I LOVE your long hair!!! So glad you could see your Mom and Dad, can't wait to see you at Christmas!!! Love to both of you.
a couple of things...first of all...it looks like you had a great time with your mom and dad being up which is always great! Secondly...you are the only person I know (honestly) that can look good in a hat. You are SO pretty! And lastly...I love all of the crazy pictures of Doug. I'm pretty sure he is the king of crazy pictures....actually one more random thought I had...I am so sorry bout when you first moved here and I went with you guys to the DMV. I just got my car registered and I realized that I was really no help at all. You are sweet for pretending I was! Sorry! You guys are awesome! Glad it was a fun week for you
That's so fun that your parents were able to come visit. Looks like you guys had a great week. And Happy Anniversary!
How fun! I am glad they were able to come out, maybe someday our whole family will come and visit! Love you!
Rach I am so happy that you got to see your parents! It looks like you guys had a great time! I love all of the pictures! Your hair does look great! I really like the blonde in it!
I love Niagara on the Lake! Can we please do a girls trip there ASAP!!! I think that we would appreciate the cute little shops and the cozy restaurants much more than the men.
I bet that was so fun to be with your mom and dad!
Happy 3 years! That is so fun!
MIss you! looks like you are doing awesome! call me some time! we can play phone tag again :)
I'm glad you loved Niagara on the Lake as much as I did! Sounds like you had a great time with your parents...It's hard being far away!
Rachel, you are so cute. We need to chat...I miss you. SO fun your mom and dad got to come. I am so jealous of the fun things you get to do. Love you.
Wow! How fun... You always have visitors and do fun things! Looks like you are enjoying your new home! It's beautiful!
Rach,
You are always so prompt in posting on your blog. I still haven't done mine. I think dad's been too busy to update his, too.
All the pics reminded me of each moment we had together. It was soo..... much fun. It was really fun being with you two in your home and getting to see where Doug goes to school and where you work and play! Love you guys! Thanks for doing my hair - I am loving it.
hey rach! so jealous that they went and we didn't! looks like fall is a beautiful time to visit...maybe next year?? that's too far away! we miss you. sophia is growing up so fast. we can't wait to see you in dec!! love ya
What a fun trip! I really want to see Niagra on the Lake and the Buffalo Waterfront now!
I'm glad you guys were able to spend time with your parents. I bet that was a lot of fun for you and your parents. I want to come do all those things with you guys too. Someday. Love ya
Rachel- Can you make me a cute banner lie yours? I have never figured out how to do it! Your blog titles always look so cute! Let me know!
Anika
How fun to have your parents there. You look so happy! And you look darling too.
So what do you think of OTH? I am kind of liking it again, it is getting a bit more interesting. Kind of scary....:)
Post a Comment