Doug & I were married on October 6, 2005 in the Salt Lake Temple. We are currently living in the Dallas, Texas area. We have two sons, Gavin Douglas born September 18, 2009 & Liam Robert born October 14, 2011. We are so happy to be a family of four & love our boys so much! It is always one adventure after another in this house.
Gavin Douglas
Liam Robert
Blog Archive
Live Traffic Feed
Monday, May 12, 2008
...sURpRiSE!!!
So I have the best & sneakiest husband ever! So yesterday morning we were over at Doug's parents & I realized I forgot the flowers for his mom. So I left to go get them & upon my return I noticed that there must be someone over because there was a random car in the driveway. The closer I got, I saw that there was a bow on the windshield & that it was the Ford Edge that I had been wanting! :) I was a little baffled because Doug is not very good at keeping secrets. But he sure pulled one on me! He said he was always wondering if I knew, but I hate to admit, I never look at our bank account or credit statements. So he got pretty lucky! The cool thing about this car is that it was a rental & got totaled. Doug purchased it off an auction & rebuilt all the problamatic areas (the entire front end & drivers door) with the help of his dad & uncle. Doug is so talented & quite the Mr. Fix it. I'm very proud of his hard work & can't wait to drive it!
What a fun suprise!! You didn't mention that when I talked to you today. And by the way, I need Lindsey's #, after I talked to you I went to go get it and it wasn't there. I put it somewhere and I have no idea where, I am a scatter brain these days. So if you could get it for me I would love ya forever!! Thanks darling! Cute new look!
super cute car! hey guys! we are so happy you found us on this wonderful blogger world! good way to keep in touch! we for sure need to get together SOOOON!
I think Doug should win "Husband of the Year" award! You will look super cute driving your car! How are you going to get it to New York? He's such a great guy!
Are you kidding me! That is so exciting. What a cute car. So that totally makes sense about him spending lots of time with his dad working on a car. Turns out it was your car! Wow that is one amazing husband you have there!!!
That is so exciting! Getting a new car is so much fun. Mitch just got me a new car to. and i love it. We got a mercury mariner. I am so excited to have a 4x4 suv and not just a 2wd car for the winters in the mid west! We actually are headed out of town tomorrow morning.(May 15th) We can not wait for you guys to come visit us!
I love surprises!! That has got to be one of the best kind (I wouldn't know....but maybe someday after dental school right?) We are excited to have you guys out here....it's happening so soon!!
Sure thing.. my email is tiffanycardon@gmail.com i check it as often as possible but my computer just broke! I will hopefuly be able to get right back to you though. I'm excited for your arrival!
20 comments:
How fun! Tell Doug I'm super impressed!!
What a fun suprise!! You didn't mention that when I talked to you today. And by the way, I need Lindsey's #, after I talked to you I went to go get it and it wasn't there. I put it somewhere and I have no idea where, I am a scatter brain these days. So if you could get it for me I would love ya forever!! Thanks darling! Cute new look!
super cute car! hey guys! we are so happy you found us on this wonderful blogger world! good way to keep in touch! we for sure need to get together SOOOON!
What a fun car! Congrats! That is so cool that doug can fix things like that! New cars are the best!
Love the Edge!!! Congrats... what a great hubby!!! WOW!!!!!!
I think Doug should win "Husband of the Year" award! You will look super cute driving your car! How are you going to get it to New York? He's such a great guy!
Becki
Are you kidding me! That is so exciting. What a cute car. So that totally makes sense about him spending lots of time with his dad working on a car. Turns out it was your car! Wow that is one amazing husband you have there!!!
Wow! That is so exciting! I've been looking at those lately - they are so cute. You'll have to let me know what you think!
Sweet!!! Don't you just love surprises? What an excellent way to travel! Perfect timing! :D
HOW AWESOME!!! that is soo cool. I'm happy for you guys and that will be a great car for New York! What a fun Surprise.
What a great Mother's Day gift! That will be so fun to drive.
NO WAY!! What an awesome Mother's Day surprise!! I love the Ford Edge...I expect a ride in it soon :)
That is so exciting! Getting a new car is so much fun. Mitch just got me a new car to. and i love it. We got a mercury mariner. I am so excited to have a 4x4 suv and not just a 2wd car for the winters in the mid west! We actually are headed out of town tomorrow morning.(May 15th) We can not wait for you guys to come visit us!
That's so fun! What a cute care and husband!
I am so impressed with the car! I have been in it and it is amazing!
.. favorite part of book club .."what is the edge?"
I promise to do better in the future!
you are so super spoiled! That will make the drive to NY a little better.
That is AWESOME! What a great surprise! Love the color too!
I love surprises!! That has got to be one of the best kind (I wouldn't know....but maybe someday after dental school right?) We are excited to have you guys out here....it's happening so soon!!
Sure thing.. my email is tiffanycardon@gmail.com i check it as often as possible but my computer just broke! I will hopefuly be able to get right back to you though. I'm excited for your arrival!
What a nice husband, you are so LUCKY!
-Holly (so I have to sign as anonymous because I don't know my password...what? I'm a loser.)
Post a Comment